All books in this list are available from The Edge of the World Bookshop in Penzance. Give them a call on (01736) 365 607 to reserve a copy!
The Science of Meditation and Consciousness
- Catching the Big Fish
- A brilliant book about the effect of meditation on the creative process.
- The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success
- A practical guide to the fulfilment of your dreams.
- Creating Affluence
- A concise A-Z to fulfilling your desires.
- Ageless Body, Timeless Mind
- Scientific studies that show that the mind/body connection has an extraordinary power to heal.
- Molecules of Emotion
- A fantastic read about the connection between mind and body.
- Science of Being & Art of Living
- A deep look at meditation and its effect on the individual and society.
- The Brain that Changes Itself
- Cutting edge understanding of the neuroplasticity of the brain—easy to digest.
- Letting Go: The Pathway of Surrender
- The present work describes a simple and effective means by which to let go of the obstacles to Enlightenment and become free of negativity.
- Dissolving the Ego, Realizing the Self
- How does one traverse the spiritual landscape to move beyond suffering to experience peace and love.
Ayurveda and Health
- A Woman’s Best Medicine
- A wonderful book for women on all areas of Ayurveda—mind, body and emotions.
- Perfect Health
- An easy-to-read introduction to the ancient health system of Ayurveda.
- For a Blissful Baby
- Practical tips for expectant and new mums—light and easy-to-read.
Vedic Knowledge: Spiritual and Philosophical Advancement
- The Mahabharata – A Modern Rendering
- Masterful story-telling of this ancient Vedic text. Gripping.
- The Ramayana: A Modern Retelling of the Great Indian Epic – A Modern Rendering
- The great Indian epic is the most beloved and enduring legend. The Ramayana is widely acknowledged to be one of the world’s great literary masterpieces.
- The Upanishads
- Discover the treasures of India. A lyrical statement on the deeper truths of mysticism, covering the different levels of awareness to the cultivation of love.
- Autobiography of a Yogi
- A classic story of enlightenment—you won’t be able to put it down.
- The Power of Now
- A beautifully written and inspirational message—true happiness lies in the Now.
- The Bhagavad Gita: A New Translation and Commentary
- An amazing perspective on this classic work of Indian philosophy.
- Yoga Sutras of Patanjali
- A great translation—modern insight while staying true to ancient wisdom.
- The Yoga Sutras of Patañjali: A New Edition, Translation, and Commentary
- Written almost two millennia ago, Patañjali’s work focuses on how to attain the direct experience and realization of the purusa: the innermost individual self, or soul.